For the latest in mental health information, subscribe to the free, quarterly CHOICES IN RECOVERY® newsletter.
What is the CHOICES IN RECOVERY® newsletter?
The CHOICES IN RECOVERY® newsletter is a trusted resource designed to inform and inspire the entire mental health recovery community.
In publication for more than 5 years, the CHOICES IN RECOVERY® newsletter offers essential and helpful information and addresses topics including:
- In-depth interviews and inspiring real-life recovery stories
- Mental health recovery strategies, tips, and information
- Comprehensive treatment planning and goal setting
- Effective collaboration with the doctor and treatment team
- Updates on new medications and other treatment options
- Relapse reduction and management
- Recovery worksheets
- Artwork and poetry by people living with mental health conditions
Who can subscribe?
The publication is intended for any individual living with a serious mental health condition, their family members, caregivers, members of the treatment team, and any other person who is interested in or affected by the mental health recovery process.